Report a road problem directly with Herefordshire Council

You can report a road problem on the Herefordshire Council website by visiting:

You can report a pothole specifically by visiting:

Herefordshire Council also have a Reporting App which you can use to upload photographs.

Report a road problem to Bill Wiggin MP

I am always very happy to assist my constituents and should you wish to share your concerns regarding a specific stretch of road with me, I will be glad to raise it with Herefordshire Council and Balfour Beatty on your behalf.

Click here to send Bill Wiggin MP an email

or telephone 01568 612 565