Welcome to my website. I am proud to continue to represent the people of North Herefordshire, and have been since 2001. I hope my website is useful and interesting!
Many constituents have contacted me regarding my position on Brexit. Please click here for my position as of 13th March.
- Bill Wiggin MP Provides Orkambi Update Following Debate in Parliament Last Month - I am delighted that through the debate I held in Parliament last month which threatened the patent on Orkambi which is a drug to treat Cystic Fibrosis; the Minister for Health has revealed that the NHS and NICE have met... Continue Reading →
- Brexit Update from Bill Wiggin MP - 13/03/19 No matter how you voted or what is going on in Westminster, I believe it is helpful to try to explain what I am doing and why at this increasingly complicated time. I try to remain focused on the... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP welcomes local community funding boost - Bill Wiggin MP has welcomed the news that a good cause in his constituency has received funding from players of the People’s Postcode Lottery. Play Learning Life have received £2,000 from the Postcode Local Trust for their Wild Workshops project.... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP wins Campaigner of the week: The House Magazine - Bill is delighted and very proud to have won Campaigner of the Week as decided by The House Magazine.
- Bill Wiggin Brexit Update - Brexit Update: 19.02.19 Very few people, myself included, have changed their views on Brexit. The last meaningful vote which concluded that we should leave with a deal but that we should remove the backstop was a good summary of my... Continue Reading →
- Bill Introduces 10 Minute Rule Bill - I am introducing the following Ten Minute Rule Bill: Dog Meat (Consumption) (Offences) Bill A Bill to make it an offence to consume dog meat and to transport, possess or donate dog meat for the purpose of consumption; and for... Continue Reading →
For more of Bill’s latest news, please click here