- UK-EU Trade deal press release - ‘I am currently reading through the 1246 pages of the new UK-EU Trade Deal, announced by the Prime Minister on Christmas Eve. I believe this deal makes good on the promises that were made, by the Prime Minister, myself and... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP pleased but urges caution as Herefordshire moves into Tier 1 restrictions - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, has given his reaction after Herefordshire was named in Tier 1 of the Government’s coronavirus restrictions. Mr Wiggin said: “We have been doing very well in Herefordshire because our population is responsible, careful and... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP comment on EU Negotiations - Bill Wiggin MP for North Herefordshire said “Negotiations over our future trading relationship with the EU are continuing with the aim to see an agreement reached even at this very late stage. The Prime Minister has been clear that we... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP: Public consultation on ending the export of live animals for fattening and slaughter - “I have received the letter below from The Rt Hon The Lord Goldsmith of Richmond Park, Minister of State at the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, regarding a public consultation on ending the export of live animals for... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP: Why my amendment is designed to raise the problem we are facing with Wye pollution - “This is the Environment Bill and not a housebuilding Bill therefore the amendment I tabled had to be relative to be considered but I have not changed my enthusiasm for the environment. It is my hope that by tabling this... Continue Reading →
- Covid-19 Vaccine Update – 2nd December 2020 - Below is a Dear Colleague letter I received from Ministers following the announcement of the approval for use of Pfizer/BioNTech’s Covid-19 vaccine.