Welcome to my website. I am proud to continue to represent the people of North Herefordshire, and have been since 2001. I hope my website is useful and interesting!
- Bill Wiggin MP and ‘Canary Girls’ meet with Prime Minister - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, today attended a special meeting with Prime Minister, Theresa May, alongside members of a group of munitions workers dubbed the ‘Canary Girls’. There was a major Royal Ordnance Filling Factory in Rotherwas in Herefordshire... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP delight after helping North Herefordshire family resolve UKVI dispute - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, has today expressed his delight at helping a Fownhope family resolve a dispute with UK Visas and Immigration. The Moore family, from Fownhope in Mr Wiggin’s North Herefordshire constituency had previously contacted Mr Wiggin... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP delight at announcement of £4 million scheme to boost rural doctors - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, has today welcomed the announcement of a £4 million scheme to boost the number of doctors in rural and coastal areas of England. Under the new scheme, announced by Health Secretary, Jeremy Hunt MP,... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP welcomes 5 year animal cruelty sentencing - Bill Wiggin MP today expressed his delight at the news that the Secretary of State for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, the Rt Hon Michael Gove MP, will be bringing forward legislation to increase the maximum prison sentence given... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin reaction to Manchester attack - I was deeply shocked and saddened to wake up to the news of the appalling events in Manchester. My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of all those affected by this dreadful attack on young people and... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP supports Mondelēz International Annual Parliamentary Reception 2017 - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, yesterday met with fellow MPs at the Mondelez International Annual Parliamentary Reception. Bill Wiggin met with fellow MPs, the Mondolez President for Northern Europe, Glenn Canton, and suppliers before giving a speech to... Continue Reading →
For more of Bill’s latest news, please click here