Welcome to my website. I am proud to continue to represent the people of North Herefordshire, and have been since 2001. I hope my website is useful and interesting!
Many constituents have contacted me regarding my position on Brexit. Please click here for my position as of 5th April 2019.
- Brexit Update 4/9/19 - Last night the Government lost the vote which would allow Labour and opposition MPs to set the agenda for today. The Bill they propose will delay Brexit and is allegedly designed to prevent us from leaving the EU without a... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP set for Bypass meeting with Herefordshire Council - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, is set to meet with Herefordshire Council Officials on Friday to discuss the Hereford Bypass. Mr Wiggin will use the meeting to urge the new Independent Administration to end the delays to planning consent... Continue Reading →
- Letter from the Prime Minister 28/08/19 - Letter from the Prime Minister received on 28/08/19:
- Bill Wiggin MP urges new Prime Minister to prioritise sealing a Vertex/NHS drugs deal - Following the Adjournment debate tabled in February by Bill Wiggin MP on enacting a Crown Use Licence on the Cystic Fibrosis drug Orkambi, negotiations have continued between the NHS, NICE and Vertex Pharmaceuticals. MPs across the House are now uniting... Continue Reading →
- Endangered Spreading Bellflower re-introduced in Frith Wood, Ledbury - Bill Wiggin MP joined conservationists from Plantlife and Forestry England in Frith Wood to monitor the progress of the recently re-introduced Spreading bellflower (Campanula patula). Plantlife Species Champion for the Spreading bellflower, Bill commented: “the Spreading bellflower is one of... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP holds environmentally conscious mobile surgeries promoting the use of electric vehicles - Bill Wiggin has been promoting the use of electric vehicles by using a BMW i3 to conduct his mobile summer surgeries in North Herefordshire. Having won the opportunity to trial the fully electric car at a ‘Road to Zero’ Parliamentary... Continue Reading →
For more of Bill’s latest news, please click here