Welcome to my website. I am delighted to represent the people of North Herefordshire, and I hope my website is useful and interesting!
- Bill Wiggin MP supports Mondelēz International Annual Parliamentary Reception 2017 - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, yesterday met with fellow MPs at the Mondelez International Annual Parliamentary Reception. Bill Wiggin met with fellow MPs, the Mondolez President for Northern Europe, Glenn Canton, and suppliers before giving a speech to... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP Statement - As I left the division lobbies having voted, the Leader of the House announced that an incident had occurred outside. It was hard to discover what was happening so I returned to my office moments before the chamber was locked.... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP supports World Cancer Day 2017 - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire attended an event in Parliament yesterday to show his support for World Cancer Day on Saturday 4 February, 2017. Bill Wiggin MP met with representatives from seven of the UK’s leading charities who have... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP Welcomes Access Fund Boost for Herefordshire Council - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, has today expressed his delight at the announcement that the Department for Transport has agreed funding for Herefordshire Council’s Destination Hereford 3 programme. Herefordshire Council will receive £1.5m from the Access Fund, awarded over... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin welcomes Weobley Post Office move - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, has today expressed his delight at the decision to maintain Post Office services in Weobley, after it was announced that the villages’ branch would be moved to a new location. The move has been... Continue Reading →
For more of Bill’s latest news, please click here