Welcome to my website. I am proud to continue to represent the people of North Herefordshire, and have been since 2001. I hope my website is useful and interesting!
Many constituents have contacted me regarding my position on Brexit. Please click here for my position as of 5th April 2019.
- Update on Ledbury Station Access for All funding - On 4 April the Department of Transport published the disappointing news that Ledbury Station has not qualified under this round of the Access for All scheme. I have spoken to the Department for Transport, who have told me that 300... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP Brexit Update - Brexit update 05/04/19 On Wednesday, remainer MPs won the vote to allow the House to legally stop a no deal Brexit and to ask for an extension to Article 50. This morning, Theresa May has written to the European Union... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP Brexit Update - 29/03/19 I shall be voting for the Prime Minister’s deal today. Even though I would prefer a clean global Brexit under WTO terms, I am supporting her because there is no majority in the House of Commons for a WTO... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin uses PMQs to call for access for all at Ledbury Train Station - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, today used his question to the Prime Minister during PMQs to call for disabled access at Ledbury Train Station in his North Herefordshire constituency. Click the link below to Parliament TV where you can... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP Provides Orkambi Update Following Debate in Parliament Last Month - I am delighted that through the debate I held in Parliament last month which threatened the patent on Orkambi which is a drug to treat Cystic Fibrosis; the Minister for Health has revealed that the NHS and NICE have met... Continue Reading →
- Brexit Update from Bill Wiggin MP - 13/03/19 No matter how you voted or what is going on in Westminster, I believe it is helpful to try to explain what I am doing and why at this increasingly complicated time. I try to remain focused on the... Continue Reading →
For more of Bill’s latest news, please click here