Welcome to my website. I am proud to continue to represent the people of North Herefordshire, and have been since 2001. I hope my website is useful and interesting!
Many constituents have contacted me regarding my position on Brexit. Please click here for my position as of 21st January.
- Bill Introduces 10 Minute Rule Bill - I am introducing the following Ten Minute Rule Bill: Dog Meat (Consumption) (Offences) Bill A Bill to make it an offence to consume dog meat and to transport, possess or donate dog meat for the purpose of consumption; and for... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP calls for Crown Use License Debate - Following an emotional meeting with my constituent, I was moved to call this debate. I am challenging the Government to take the opportunity to use a legal device to overrule the patent which manufacturers Vertex hold. This is because Vertex... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP Brexit Statement - 21.01.19 Following the Prime Minister’s latest statement to the House of Commons this afternoon on exiting the European Union, it is clear that further compromises must be made soon if the Government are to find a way forward that delivers... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP Brexit update - 16.01.19 In the House of Commons last night, MPs voted to reject the Prime Minister’s Draft Withdrawal Agreement by 432 to 202 votes. I wrote before the Withdrawal Agreement vote of the importance of choosing between the two options. Neither... Continue Reading →
- Bill outlines Brexit position - Brexit Deal I write following the conclusion of the Prime Minister’s negotiations with the European Union. The Prime Minister has agreed the Withdrawal Agreement, and the associated Political Declaration with the European Union. Firstly, I commend the Prime Minister’s determination,... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin backs Access for All at Ledbury Train Station - I fully support West Midlands Trains in their bid for funding to implement Access for All at Ledbury Train Station I have long campaigned for these vital improvements as it will benefit so many residents living in Ledbury who are... Continue Reading →
For more of Bill’s latest news, please click here