Welcome to my website. I am proud to continue to represent the people of North Herefordshire, and have been since 2001. I hope my website is useful and interesting!
- Bill Wiggin backs Access for All at Ledbury Train Station - I fully support West Midlands Trains in their bid for funding to implement Access for All at Ledbury Train Station I have long campaigned for these vital improvements as it will benefit so many residents living in Ledbury who are... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP attends Leominster Service of Remembrance - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, attended the service of remembrance in Leominster on Sunday. Mr Wiggin laid a wreath afterwards at the Leominster War Memorial following the Remembrance Sunday Service which also marked the centennial of the end of... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP Meets with Herefordshire College Principals in Westminster - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, last week met with the Principals from a number of Herefordshire Colleges as part of Colleges Week in Westminster. Colleges, students and trade unions held a rally in Parliament Square, to raise awareness of... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP welcomes winter social care funding - Today, the government has announced how much additional funding local authorities in England will receive to ease pressures over winter thanks to our balanced approach to the economy, including £880,614 for Herefordshire, County of Unilateral Authority. Earlier this month, the... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP pledges support for Local Pubs in North Herefordshire - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, has today pledged his support for the Long Live the Local Campaign to help pubs in North Herefordshire keep their doors open. Bill Wiggin joins the more than 100,000 people who have signed the... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP welcomes Agriculture Bill and shows support for British farming in North Herefordshire - Bill Wiggin MP has today welcomed the Government’s introduction of the Agriculture Bill to the House of Commons, as he attended an event to show his support for British farming at Back British Farming Day in Westminster, recognising the crucial... Continue Reading →
For more of Bill’s latest news, please click here