Welcome to my website. I am proud to continue to represent the people of North Herefordshire, and have been since 2001. I hope my website is useful and interesting!
- Bill meets with Hugh Grant for press regulation discussion - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, last week met with actor Hugh Grant to discuss press regulation ahead of the remaining stages of the Data Protection Bill, due on 9th May. Mr Wiggin had previously spoken in Parliament of his... Continue Reading →
- BILL WIGGIN MP SUPPORTS NATIONAL TOURISM WEEK IN NORTH HEREFORDSHIRE & THE MARCHES - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, visited one of his constituency’s award winning five star holiday and leisure parks during national tourism week. Mr Wiggin, accompanied by Managing Director Glenn Jones of ‘Discover Parks’ and Manager of Pearl Lake Leisure... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP welcomes cash for councils to fill potholes - Thousands of drivers and cyclists across West Midlands will soon have safer journeys thanks to a £1,702,946 Government investment to repair potholes. Bill Wiggin MP has welcomed new dedicated funding from the Government, which will fill approximately 32,131 potholes across... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP responds to PM Syria statement. - I fully support the Prime Minister in her decisive action following the despicable use of chemical weapons by the Syrian regime against its own people in Douma. The co-ordinated and precise attacks, supported by our Allies in the USA and... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP welcomes progress toward hutted ward replacement - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, has today welcomed the ‘highly encouraging’ news that further progress has been made towards the replacement of the 1930s hutted wards at Hereford County Hospital. Mr Wiggin was reacting to the announcement from Wye... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP speaks in Data Protection Bill Debate - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, has spoken of his disappointment at the Government’s decision to abandon the recommendations of the Leveson inquiry. Mr Wiggin spoke at length during a Data Protection Bill debate, where he highlighted failings in the... Continue Reading →
For more of Bill’s latest news, please click here