- Bill Wiggin MP welcomes £300 million cash boost to support community pharmacies during coronavirus - Community pharmacies are receiving a £300 million cash boost to ensure they can continue to carry out essential services during the coronavirus outbreak. The funding injection will support pharmacies across England, including those in North Herefordshire and will help them... Continue Reading →
- Voucher scheme will ensure pupils across North Herefordshire still get nutritious meals whilst they stay at home - Children across North Herefordshire who are eligible for free school meals will benefit from a national voucher scheme allowing them to continue to access meals whilst they stay at home. Schools can now provide every eligible child with a weekly... Continue Reading →
- Statement on coronavirus from The Secretary of State for Health and Social Care – 24 March 2020 - On Tuesday 24 March, The Rt Hon Matt Hancock MP made a statement in the House of Commons regarding COVID-19: With permission, Mr Speaker, I would like to make a statement on covid-19. The spread of coronavirus is rapidly accelerating... Continue Reading →
- Letter from The Prime Minister regarding flooding – 17 March 2020 - A copy of the letter I received from The Prime Minister regarding the unprecedented levels of flooding across Herefordshire.
- Budget 2020 - The Chancellor of the Exchequer, Rishi Sunak, announced some very exciting new spending commitments which will have a positive impact for the people of North Herefordshire. Coronavirus/ Covid-19 The NHS in this Budget has been given a £5 billion Initial... Continue Reading →
- Advice for constituents concerned about Coronavirus - I have just received the news that the first case of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been confirmed in Herefordshire. Whilst there is no need to panic unduly, it is vitally important that we all continue to practice good hygiene and prevent... Continue Reading →