Welcome to my website. I am proud to continue to represent the people of North Herefordshire, and have been since 2001. I hope my website is useful and interesting!
- Bill Wiggin MP and Brushlink join forces to tackle the crisis in dental health - Bill Wiggin MP and the dental professionals behind the award-winning oral care innovation Brushlink, have joined forces to tackle the growing crisis in dental health in the UK. The issue is especially critical in children. Hospitals extracted multiple teeth from... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP visits Ledbury Big Breakfast - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, visited the recent Ledbury Big Breakfast to support local businesses. The event, organised by the Ledbury Food Group, showcased a wide variety of local produce from over 20 businesses and attracted visitors from far... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP welcomes extra £1.6 million grant for Herefordshire - Bill Wiggin MP today welcomed the news that an extra £1 million in Rural Services Delivery Grant and £0.6 million for Adult Social Care will be provided to Herefordshire Council in the upcoming Local Government Finance Settlement. Speaking after... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP Article On Brexit Implementation Period Policy - It is absolutely imperative that the two-year implementation period which begins on 30th March 2019 must not continue a day later than 29th March 2021. The ‘implementation period’ must not become a semi-permanent solution where we remain half-in and half-out... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP welcomes record levels of employment - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, has today welcomed figures that show unemployment remains at a record low. The latest figures show employment at 32.08 million, a rise of 325,000 from last year and a rise of 3 million since... Continue Reading →
- A message from Bill Wiggin MP – Remembrance Sunday and Huj - This time of year is a particularly significant one for all MPs and citizens of the British Isles, particularly those, like me, who have served or serve in the Armed Forces, or whose family members serve or have served. On... Continue Reading →
For more of Bill’s latest news, please click here