Welcome to my website. I am proud to continue to represent the people of North Herefordshire, and have been since 2001. I hope my website is useful and interesting!
Many constituents have contacted me regarding my position on Brexit. Please click here for my position as of 5th April 2019.
- Endangered Spreading Bellflower re-introduced in Frith Wood, Ledbury - Bill Wiggin MP joined conservationists from Plantlife and Forestry England in Frith Wood to monitor the progress of the recently re-introduced Spreading bellflower (Campanula patula). Plantlife Species Champion for the Spreading bellflower, Bill commented: “the Spreading bellflower is one of... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP holds environmentally conscious mobile surgeries promoting the use of electric vehicles - Bill Wiggin has been promoting the use of electric vehicles by using a BMW i3 to conduct his mobile summer surgeries in North Herefordshire. Having won the opportunity to trial the fully electric car at a ‘Road to Zero’ Parliamentary... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP joins Shobdon residents in re-dedicating the WW1 Memorial - On 20 July, a re-dedication ceremony on Hanbury Green marked the restoration and relocation of Shobdon’s WW1 memorial. Bill Wiggin MP, the Lord Lieutenant of Herefordshire, local councillors and Shobdon residents were among those who attended the ceremony to pay... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP lobbies new Government for honesty in food labelling - Before the House rose for recess at the end of July, Bill Wiggin MP took the opportunity to lobby the new Government on universal access to safe, healthy and affordable food. Commenting on the day’s debates, Bill said: “A key... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP campaigns against animal cruelty in farming - This summer, Bill campaigned to show his support for a future of cage-free farming in Britain at Compassion in World Farming’s ‘End the Cage Age’ campaign. According to Compassion in World Farming’s 2018 report, over 300 million farm animals are... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP backs NFU’s Home-grown Heartland campaign in Westminster - This summer, Bill Wiggin MP met farmers in Westminster to back the NFU West Midlands Home-grown Heartland campaign highlighting the vital contribution of the agricultural, food, and drink industry to the environment and economy. Bill commented: “Farming in the West... Continue Reading →
For more of Bill’s latest news, please click here