Please note: I am not currently an MP, as Parliament has been dissolved until after the General Election.
- Bill Wiggin condemns assault on Labour activist in Bromyard - Bill commented: ‘I was shocked to learn that a Labour campaigner was assaulted in Bromyard over the weekend. My thoughts are with the victim of this horrific abuse and I hope that she makes a speedy recovery. Such aggression is,... Continue Reading →
- The Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto 2019 and Costings Document - Click on the links below to view the Manifesto and Costings Document: The Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto 2019 Costings Document
- My message to residents of North Herefordshire on the General Election - North Herefordshire and the Country decided in 2016 to leave the European Union. The UK is a democracy, and we must respect the result. As Labour, the SNP and the Liberal Democrats failed to back our timetable to leave the... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP joins Radio 4 Farming Today panel to discuss how Britain’s food and farming industry is preparing for Brexit - This weekend, Bill joined an expert panel on Radio 4’s Farming Today to look at the practical implications of leaving the EU with or without a deal. Debating the impact of the UK’s departure from the EU on Britain’s agriculture... Continue Reading →
- Letter from the Prime Minister 02/10/19 - A copy of the letter I received from the Prime Minister regarding the UK proposals for a new protocol on Ireland/Northern Ireland.
- Update from the Department for Transport regarding the Thomas Cook Group - A copy of the letter I received from The Secretary of State for Transport on 26/09/19.