Welcome to my website. I am proud to continue to represent the people of North Herefordshire, and have been since 2001. I hope my website is useful and interesting!
- Bill Wiggin MP welcomes winter social care funding - Today, the government has announced how much additional funding local authorities in England will receive to ease pressures over winter thanks to our balanced approach to the economy, including £880,614 for Herefordshire, County of Unilateral Authority. Earlier this month, the... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP pledges support for Local Pubs in North Herefordshire - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, has today pledged his support for the Long Live the Local Campaign to help pubs in North Herefordshire keep their doors open. Bill Wiggin joins the more than 100,000 people who have signed the... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP welcomes Agriculture Bill and shows support for British farming in North Herefordshire - Bill Wiggin MP has today welcomed the Government’s introduction of the Agriculture Bill to the House of Commons, as he attended an event to show his support for British farming at Back British Farming Day in Westminster, recognising the crucial... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP delighted with progress after Wye Valley NHS Trust’s successful bid for New Ward at Hereford County Hospital - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, has welcomed news of Wye Valley NHS Trust’s successful bid for a new ward at Hereford County Hospital. NHS England have approved Wye Valley NHS Trust’s £3.6 million to install a new 24-bedded ward... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP Welcomes News of 100 Additional Police Officers for West Mercia - Bill Wiggin, MP for North Herefordshire, has welcomed an announcement from Police and Crime Commissioner for West Mercia, John Campion, of plans to recruit 100 additional police officers for West Mercia. The 100 new officers will take West Mercia to... Continue Reading →
- Bill Wiggin MP welcomes more beds for Wye Valley NHS Trust - Bill Wiggin MP today welcomed the news that following his most recent question to the Prime Minister in June, the Wye Valley NHS Trust has been allocated £3.6 million for a scheme which will help with its bed capacity. Bill... Continue Reading →
For more of Bill’s latest news, please click here