I recently received information regarding The Lily-Jo Project regarding an online mental health curriculum for schools. The information I was given is below:
“I wanted to let you know that thanks to recent funding, we are now able to offer our complete online mental health curriculum to all schools in your area – FREE of charge!
Here’s a rundown of what’s included:
- 10 different courses with topics covering the foundations of mental health and wellbeing, resilience, racism and mental health, self-esteem, bullying, and more!
- Over 33 weeks’ worth of content for the whole school year.
- Each lesson is packed with interviews, quizzes, games, music, dance, and downloadables.
- Bonus wellbeing webinars for parents and teachers included.
- All courses are grounded in the latest in clinical mental health research and advice.
You can see the curriculum for yourself here: www.thelilyjoproject.com/learn.”
Leave a Reply